Wednesday, April 4, 2007

In the beginning

God created the earth...I barely managed to create this blog.How awesome is He?Creating this wonderful world for us.We should be in awe of his grace and mercy giving us such beauty.

Well this blog I guess is a place to vent,share,and capture the moments of our fast paced lives.I'll write when I can...will it make sense? probably not.

Ill start with a brief history over the last year I got back from Iraq last march after a few months out there.It was crazy and saw many things no one should ever see.I was married and came home to my now ex-wife.It was the same story different day...we just were not happy together.It took a few months,but we finally filed for divorce.On valentines day this year it finally became final!

I love the Lord and the last year was a bumpy road on my path with the Lord.While I was married my relationship with the Lord suffered too much.I got back on track in late July and have been close to the Lord ever sense.The Lord put me in a church where I could flourish at first,but due to circumstances within the church I elected to separate myself from that church.During my stay however I was able to be a youth leader,work in Children's Church,and help with the audio/visual stuff.

During all that I started my new job at Marsoc(Marine Corps Special operations).They threw me out to the wolves there.I was the only Corpsman there ,so I ended up doing everything.I ran sickcall,immunizations,medical readiness,training,and who knows what else.I also got to coach again!I was coaching 6 and 7 year old soccer players.What a joy that was!I loved my team we lost our first game but after that we were off to the races never to lose again.

In the beginning of December God blessed me with a beautiful woman.She is so wonderful,and a very Godly woman.Her name is Becky...I like her...I love her! We met on a Christian message board.I tell you though first time I saw her I knew she was the one for me.It wasnt until her birthday though that I got to hear her beautiful voice.I sang her happy birthday....crazy because i am very very very shy.We have yet to be separated since then.She came to visit last week,and let me just say it was the most amazing week ever.She stole a piece of my heart,and took it home with her....she wears it on her finger as a promise ring.Well tere will be more to come about her ,but this is definitely long enough for now....=)

4 comments:

Becky (So Very Blessed) said...

"She stole a piece of my heart,and took it home with her....she wears it on her finger as a promise ring."

That is amazingly sweet. You completely melted my heart as I read it.

Your life has been crazy this past year, but I have to say, I am darn happy that I'm a part of it now.

I can't wait to read your next post...

Unknown said...

I am so glad you have a Blog site now! This is going to be fun! God truly has brought you through a lot this year. Praise the Lord that HE is the one in control!! By the way, what does Ex Nihilo Nihil Fit mean? Anything significant?

Blessed and Joyous Easter to you!

Doc said...

Ex Nihilo Nihil Fit means "From nothing comes nothing"

Meaning in the beginning there was a creator...we didnt happen out of "chance".

Becky (So Very Blessed) said...

m2009...Quick question....Who are you? :)